Wo liegt der Unterschied?
CompTIA PenTest+ is the only penetration testing exam taken at a Pearson VUE testing center with both hands-on, performance-based questions and multiple-choice, to ensure each candidate possesses the skills, knowledge, and ability to perform tasks on systems. PenTest+ exam also includes management skills used to plan, scope, and manage weaknesses, not just exploit them.
PenTest+ is unique because our certification requires a candidate to demonstrate the hands-on ability and knowledge to test devices in new environments such as the cloud and mobile, in addition to traditional desktops and servers.
- Pre-engagement activities
- Getting to know your targets
- Network scanning and enumeration
- Vulnerability scanning and analysis
- Mobile device and application testing
- Social engineering
- Network-based attacks
- Wireless and RF attacks
- Web and database attacks
- Attacking local operating systems
- Physical penetration testing
- Writing the pen test report
- And more
Abendkurs von 18 Uhr bis 21:30 Uhr
Tageskurs von 8:30 Uhr bis 16:30 Uhr
Weitere Informationen in englischer Sprache auf der CompTIA Website